Registered Nurse, No. 187
Full-time (40 hours/week) RN needed for local community mental health, addictions and housing agency. Position is with the agency’s Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) team working with adults with chronic, severe mental illness and substance use disorders. A majority of the work will be spent in the community with clients. Good working environment, supportive personnel and extremely skilled program staff.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in the field with little supervision.
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team.
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience with electronic health records
- Minimum of one year’s experience working with this population
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Have demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics of adult with co-occurring disorders, specifically drug and alcohol and server and persistent mental illness
- Computer proficiency (in Microsoft Windows environment)
- Current RN credential with Washington State, Department of Health
- Minimum Associate of Science Degree in nursing, prefer a bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
- CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier may require applicants to purchase additional minimum liability coverage related to driving.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
$25.00 per hour. May occasionally carry an on-call phone evenings, weekends and holidays; opportunity for on-call differential pay. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@csnw.org. Make sure to reference the PACT RN, No. 187 position. Please submit in MS Word or PDF format.