PACT Team Lead, No. 196
Full Time PACT Team Lead needed for local community mental health, addictions and housing agency.
The PACT Team Lead provides community based services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Must be experienced with the PACT (Program for Assertive Community Treatment) model and be currently working in a high acuity community based service delivery model. Position provides administrative and clinical supervision to team members. Has overall responsibility for monitoring each client’s clinical status and response to treatment and carries a small case load. Proven leadership experience a plus.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in the field with little supervision.
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team.
- Experience with counseling OR case management OR social work
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience with electronic health records
- Minimum of three years of Clinical experience and minimum of two years Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Computer proficiency (in Microsoft Windows environment)
- Clear understanding of the characteristics and problems of adults with severe and persistent mental illness
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- Master’s Degree in social work, counseling or related field
- Have MHP status per Washington State law
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
- CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier may require applicants to purchase additional minimum liability coverage related to driving.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
DOE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@csnw.org. Make sure to reference the PACT Team Lead No. 167 position. Please submit in MS Word or pdf format.