Mental Health Clinician (Counseling, Social Work), No. 197
Full time Mental Health Clinician needed for local community mental health, addictions and supportive housing agency. This team member will provide outpatient counseling services, intakes and case management to adults with mental health and possibly substance abuse disorders. Candidate must have demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics of adults with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Willingness to work partial schedule at offsite locations to perform a large number of intake assessments would be a plus.
- Experience with counseling, case management and/or social work
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Ability to work well with a team
- Minimum one year of clinical counseling/case management experience
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) Certification
- Willing to work 1-2 days per week providing counseling onsite at a local family shelter
- Willingness and ability to perform intake assessments
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- Master’s Degree in related field (or soon to receive master’s degree)
- May require travel between agency locations
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving for the purpose of determining eligibility.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403B Retirement Plan.
Compensation: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour, depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Mental Health Clinician (Counseling, Social Work), No. 197 position. Please submit in MS Word or PDF format.