Mental Health Clinician (Community Support Team-Counseling-Case Manager-Social work)-Job No. 189
Full time Mental Health Clinician needed for local community mental health, addictions and supportive housing agency. This position would be on the Community Support Team (CST), which is a multi-disciplinary group of mental health practitioners providing community and home-based counseling and case management services to individuals with severe and persistent mental health symptoms in a variety of settings.
- Experience with counseling, case management and/or social work
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as part of a proficient and cohesive team
- Detail oriented, organized, adept with the use of computers and electronic health records
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in the field with little supervision
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics of adults with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Commitment to providing culturally competent services
- One year of clinical counseling/case management experience
- Experience with co-occurring disorders
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) Certification
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Psychology, Counseling, Social Work)
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
- CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier may require applicants to purchase additional minimum liability coverage related to driving.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
- $16.50 to $17.50 an hour depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the Mental Health Clinician (CST), No. 189 position. Please submit in MS Word or PDF format.