A GREAT PLACE TO GROW
CSNW’s internship program offers a dynamic learning experience. As a learning institute, it is important for CSNW to contribute to a clinician’s development as they enter the therapy community. We believe the voice of every therapist is unique, and we strive to work with you to shape the therapist you want to become. The program is robust, with a strong reputation in the community for providing a comprehensive learning experience. Internship at CSNW includes:
- Individual and group work with a wide spectrum of mental health clients
- Flexibility in treatment modalities as you develop your clinical practice
- Training and a comprehensive orientation
- Group and individual supervision, weekly
- Support from friendly and professional practitioners
As a master’s level intern, you will gain experience in our Outpatient Mental Health program, which primarily serves Medicaid clients. You will also have an opportunity to coordinate with a team of practitioners, including medication prescribers, family therapists and case managers.
- January (apply by Oct. 1st)
- May (apply by Feb. 15th)
- September (apply by May 15th)
Please contact Effie Alexander at EffieAlexander@seamarchc.org about Mental Health Internships before completing a Sea Mar-CSNW application. Positions may be filled.
Please contact Amy Pachelli at AmyPachelli@seamarchc.org about Substance Use Disorder Internships before completing a Sea Mar-CSNW application. Positions may be filled.
Select the application you would like to download: