Mental Health Clinical Case Manager (Counseling, Social Work), No. 181
Full time Mental Health Clinical Case Manager/treatment aide needed for local community mental health, addictions and supportive housing agency. This position will provide outpatient and outreach/community-based case management and counseling services to adults with mental health and possibly substance abuse disorders. This position will provide additional support to clients with a primary clinician and may also carry their own caseload depending on credential. Candidate must have demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics of adults with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders and be committed to working in individuals’ homes and in the community.
- Experience with case management, counseling and/or social work
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Ability to work well with a team
- Spanish, Russian, bi-lingual a plus (possible associated pay increase)
- Minimum one year of clinical counseling/case management experience
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in related field (or soon to receive master’s degree)
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) Certification
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
- CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier may require applicants to purchase additional minimum liability coverage related to driving.
- Bachelor’s degree and related experience.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403B Retirement Plan.
Compensation: $16.00 – $19.50 per hour, depending on education, experience, bi-lingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Mental Health Clinical Case Manager, No. 181 position. Please submit in MS Word or PDF format.