A GREAT PLACE TO GROW
CSNW’s internship program offers a dynamic learning experience. As a learning institute, it is important for CSNW to contribute to a clinician’s development as they enter the therapy community. We believe the voice of every therapist is unique, and we strive to work with you to shape the therapist you want to become. The program is robust, with a strong reputation in the community for providing a comprehensive learning experience. Internship at CSNW includes:
- Individual and group work with a wide spectrum of mental health clients
- Flexibility in treatment modalities as you develop your clinical practice
- Training and a comprehensive orientation
- Group and individual supervision, weekly
- Support from friendly and professional practitioners
As a master’s level intern, you will gain experience in our Outpatient Mental Health program, which primarily serves Medicaid clients. You will also have an opportunity to coordinate with a team of practitioners, including medication prescribers, family therapists and case managers.
- January (apply by Oct. 1st)
- May (apply by Feb. 15th)
- September (apply by May 15th)
- Please inquire by emailing Effie Alexander about placement in September prior to filling out the application. Positions may be filled.
For information pertaining to mental health internships, please contact Effie Alexander, Student Internship Coordinator 360-356-3901 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For information pertaining to substance use disorder internships, please contact Jennifer Harder, SUD Internship Coordinator (360)397-8484 x7994 or email@example.com
To download an internship application select your preferred file format: