Housing Program Manager, No. 183
Dynamic non-profit behavioral health and supportive housing Agency serving low income adults, is seeking an experienced Housing Program Manager. This is a Full-Time exempt position. The program manager will supervise housing staff, manage multiple housing contracts with state, federal and county oversight, and perform property management functions.
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team.
- Previous experience supervising staff
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience with electronic health records
- Two – three years’ experience managing housing programs
- Two year’s case management experience
- Knowledge of supportive housing programs and resources in the Vancouver area
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) Certification
- Computer proficiency (in Microsoft Windows environment)
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, master’s preferred in social services or related field
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving for the purpose of determining eligibility.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
Depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@csnw.org. Make sure to reference the Housing Program Manager, No. 183 position. Please submit in MS Word or pdf format.