Gift to the area of greatest need
When you give an undesignated gift, CSNW directs your contribution to the areas of greatest need.
You may wish to support a specific program, such as:
- Parent Child Assistance Program (PCAP)
- The Wellness Project
- Family Housing Programs
- Specialized groups: Pregnant and Parenting Women’s Groups
You can make a gift to honor a special person or memorialize a loved one.
- Corporate gifts and grants
- Corporate foundation grants
- In-kind services and products
- Event sponsorships
- And please let us know if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
Other ways to help:
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Donate Gently-Used Furniture, Household Goods, Clothing, Toys, etc.
- New bedding (twin, full, crib, youth)
- Cleaning supplies: mops, vacuum cleaners, paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish soap
- Canned foods and dry goods