Mental Health Clinician (Counseling, Social Work), No. 151
Full time Mental Health Clinician needed for local community mental health, addictions and supportive housing agency. This team member will provide outpatient counseling services, intakes and case management to adults with mental health and possibly substance abuse disorders. Candidate must have demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics of adults with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Willingness to work partial schedule at offsite locations in Battle Ground or downtown Vancouver a plus.
- Experience with counseling, case management and/or social work
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Ability to work well with a team
- Minimum one year of clinical counseling/case management experience
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in related field (or soon to receive master’s degree)
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) Certification
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire.
- May require travel between agency locations; must have access to a car, a valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must pass Agency Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check at time of hire and annually thereafter
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403B Retirement Plan.
Compensation: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour, depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume and reference the Mental Health Clinician, No. 151 position. Please submit in MS Word or pdf format.