Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, No. 174
Full Time or Part Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/ARNP needed for local community mental health, addictions and housing agency. This position will provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management to adult clients.
- Current Washington ARNP license with prescriptive privileges
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized, adept with the use of computers and electronic health records
- Minimum of one year of experience
- Broad base of clinical skills in initial mental health evaluations, ongoing assessments, medication management and follow-up
Comprehensive Benefits Package (Available for full time employees):
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
Salary competitive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@CSNW.org. Make sure to reference the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, No. 174 position. Please submit in MS Word or PDF format. Do NOT contact with unsolicited services or offers.