Mental Health Clinician (Individual, Marriage and Family), No. 178
Full Time Mental Health Clinician needed for local community mental health, addictions and supportive housing agency. This team member will provide outpatient counseling services to adults with mental health and possibly substance abuse disorders, as well as marriage and family counseling to individuals whose family relationships impact their symptoms. Approximately 25-50% of services provided will be MFT and the rest individual. Services will be predominantly provided in a clinic, with occasional outreach visits as needed. Candidate must have demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics of adults with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Experience with counseling
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized, adept with the use of computers and electronic health records
- Ability to work well with a proficient and highly skilled cohesive team
- Minimum of one year of experience in counseling
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) Certification
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Significant MFT experience could be considered for MFT coordinator role
- Minimum of Master’s degree in related field or soon to receive master’s degree
- Marriage and family therapy experience
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- May require travel between agency locations; must have access to a car, a valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must pass Agency Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check at time of hire and annually thereafter to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet Agency’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving for the purpose of determining eligibility.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
$17.00 – $20.00 per hour depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@csnw.org. Make sure to reference the Mental Health Clinician, No. 178 position. Please submit in MS Word or pdf format.