Housing Case Manager, No. 146
Community Services Northwest (CSNW), a non-profit provider of behavioral health and housing services is seeking a full-time Housing Case Manager to join a highly skilled, busy and fun housing team.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in the field with little supervision
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team
- Experience working with families or individuals coming out of systems of care with long histories and recurring episodes of homelessness
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience with electronic health records
- Minimum of two years of case management experience
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Housing First and Harm Reduction experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or a related field
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Must have access to a car, a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
- CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier may require applicants to purchase additional minimum liability coverage related to driving.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
DOE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@csnw.org. Make sure to reference the Housing Case Manager, No. 146 position. Please submit in MS Word or pdf format.