PACT Case Manager, NO. 154
Full Time PACT Case Manager needed for local community mental health, addictions and housing agency. Looking for an easy-going, organized, and self-starting professional who has experience with case management and/or counseling and is interested in working with clients who have severe and persistent mental illness in a multidisciplinary treatment model to provide all-inclusive services. This position is on a PACT (Program of Assertive Community Treatment) team where most services are provided out in the community. This is a challenging and rewarding position great for building a range of skills related to social work and counseling.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in the field with little supervision.
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team.
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience with electronic health records
- Minimum of 1 year case management/counseling experience
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Computer proficiency (in Microsoft Windows environment)
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Candidate must have demonstrated clear understanding of the characteristics and problems of adults with co-occurring disorders, specifically drug & alcohol and severe and persistent mental illness.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology or related field
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
- CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier may require applicants to purchase additional minimum liability coverage related to driving.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
$17 – $19 an hour depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@CSNW.org and make sure to reference the PACT Case Manger No. 154 position. Please submit in MS Word or pdf format.